01 December 2008

Toorak-Mallacoota

Arriving in Toorak was a lovely surprise. The house was very upmarket and beautifully decorated. Colin's friend, Steve was a very down to earth, fun guy (a country boy)who was very  welcoming and easy to talk to. His partner was overseas so he seemed pleased to have some company.
We left Toorak and I drove Colin's car down towards Mallacoota stopping off at several places. One being the Bellbird Hotel where we stopped off to have a drink and to stretch our legs.
This pond was part of the grounds of the hotel which was on a 3 acre block surrounded by rainforest. Beeautiful!!!!

2 comments:

jo rhodes said...

Hi Carol,
I think I've managed to logon as a blogger - don't know where that will take me tho!!
Anyway, have you managed to contact Sam yet? She lives down the road from Toorak - the next suburb. How long are you planning to stay in Melbourne?

Carollyn Rhodes-Thompson said...

Hi Jo,
Yes, have made contact and hope to catch up soon. She is in Malaysia at the moment I think, so when she gets back we will have dinner or lunch together.
Don't really know when I will be home, just going with the flow at the moment, only thing I know is that I'm not coming home for Xmas.